This Privacy Statement is intended to describe Enterux's privacy practices and provide information about the choices you have regarding the ways in which information collected by Enterux is used and disclosed.
At Enterux, your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy , we have provided this Statement explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your personal information is collected, used and disclosed. To make this Statement easy to find, we have made it available on our homepage and at every location where personally-identifiable information may be requested.
This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected by or submitted to Enterux, including personal information. "Personal information" is data that reasonably can be used to identify or describe an individual.
* you request for services from our website;
* you request for solutions from our website;
* you plainly fill up the contact form on the website;
* you submit questions or comments to us.;
The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
* your first and last name;
* your title and your company's name;
* your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province);
* your e-mail address;
* your telephone number;
* any other identifier that permits Enterux to make physical or online contact with you;
Enterux uses the personal information you provide to:
* process, fulfill, and follow-up on your requests/orders;
* answer your questions;
* send you information;
* send you surveys.
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalize communications.
Unless you assent, Enterux will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below.
Enterux may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
* As may be required to fulfill orders, to conduct billing/credit card processing,
to provide service, and for e-mail housing (as a consequence of uses already described
in this Privacy Statement).
* As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena,warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud). For research activities, including the production of statistical reports (such aggregated information is used to describe our services to current and prospective partners and other third parties, and is not used to contact the subjects of the report).
* In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger,acquisition, consolidation ,or divestiture (pursuant to a pledge of confidentiality under which the recipient agrees to use the information for no purpose other than carrying out the transaction).
Enterux makes every effort to provide you with the ability to opt-in and opt-out of receiving communications from Enterux and/or its partners.
Enterux may send you e-mail about your account, about the products you have purchased, or in response to your questions.Enterux may also send you e-mail with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you indicate that you do not want to receive them. In addition, with your assent, our business partners may send you such information.
may let us know whether or not you would like to receive information, special offers, and promotional materials from Enterux or our business partners when you provide us with your personal information, or when we send you e-mail. Please note that if you choose not to accept promotional e-mails, you may not receive special offers that may be of value to you.
Enterux will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of any of our direct marketing communications at any time. All promotional e-mail sent from Enterux will contain a provision allowing you the option to decline receiving future promotional e-mail. You may unsubscribe to an e-mail communication by contacting Enterux at either of the addresses provided below and requesting that you be unsubscribed from that specific communication:
* E-mail: info [at] enterux dot com
* Regular mail: Customer Communications @ Enterux,110 Reena Complex, Opp. Nathani Steel, Vidhyavihar (W), Mumbai-86, India.
For your protection, Enterux may contact you in the event that we find an issue with a product or service you have purchased that requires your immediate attention.
Our website automatically captures IP addresses. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website,and to help ensure the security of your interaction with the website.Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
This site often makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Although we value individual ideas and encourage free expression, Enterux reserves the right to take necessary action to preserve the forum's integrity, such as removing any posting that is vulgar or inappropriate.
This site contains links to other sites. Enterux does not control the information collection of sites that can be reached through links from enterux.com. If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked sites, please contact those companies directly.
If you have any questions about any of these practices or Enterux's use of your personal information, please feel free to contact us by e-mail at : info at enterux.com or by mail at:
110 Reena Complex,
Opp. Nathani Steel
Mumbai - 400086, India
Enterux will work with you to resolve any concerns you may have about this Statement.
Enterux reserves the right to change this policy from time to time.If we do make changes, the revised Privacy Statement will be posted on this site.
This Privacy Statement was last amended on December 13, 2004.